1. Internet store KillVir.eu allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. Shop KillVir is a brand owned by company:
WWK net Andrzej Witbrot
VAT EU: PL9580864324
3. Contact address:
4. By using the store KillVir.eu, you agree to and accept all terms and conditions contained in Terms of Service.
5. Orders can be made by adding a product to the Cart and clicking the button "Check out". It is advised, but not necessary, to register an Account before putting the order.
7. Completion of the order is possible after the correct filling the form, specifically the address, existing valid email address and the payment made by one of available payment methods.
8. It is forbidden to take illegal actions and sending illegal content by customers.
9. Orders can be placed 24 hours / 7 days a week. Completion of orders placed weekdays after 3PM (CET), Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays may be postponed to the next working day. Usually the orders are completed same day.
10. Duration of the completion of the order may be extended by the time necessary to create and / or deliver license keys by the software manufacturer. KillVir.eu ensures that this time is as short as possible, but no longer than 10 working days.
11. Orders with incorrectly filled details (no customer data or e-mail does not exist) will not be realized.
12. Prices of products in store KillVir.eu are given in Polish zloty (PLN) or in euro (EUR) through switchable feature. The currency converter is determined by WWK net according to the market. Displayed prices include VAT.
13. WWK net allows payments by bank wire, PayPal and Przelewy24. External services (PayPal, Przelewy24) may require to accept additional terms before completion of the service.
14. WWK net company issues invoices on purchased goods. To receive an invoice you must correctly complete the data in the form.
15. KillVir.eu store provides sales by Internet only without possibility of the personal reception of purchased products. Purchased products are sent to the e-mail provided with an order.
16. Customer can return products purchased in the store for any reason in 14 days from the date of delivery with exception explained in point 17 of Terms of Service. KillVir.eu guarantees repayment equal to the price of the products together with the cost of shipping the products to the Customer. Money will be refunded within 14 days from the date the Client withdraws from the contract. We do not accept cash-on-delivery parcels. The cost of returning the products to the store is not refundable. Information about withdrawal should be delivered in written through available contact form or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WWK net Andrzej Witbrot
Nasypowa 1A3, 81-177 Gdynia
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract of sale concluded ........................ (date)
Order ID ...................................
17. You are not entitled to withdraw from distant contract if the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium has begun. This means that by purchasing electronic license you are not entitled to refund the product.
19. Any issues with an order should be reported in written to the customer service by regular mail, e-mail email@example.com or via contact form. The complaint should contain name, address and e-mail, date and number of an order and description of the complaint. Shop undertakes to examine the complaint promptly, but not later than within 14 days.
20. All matters not regulated in the Terms of Service are the subject of Polish and European Union regulations.