2. The main purpose of cookies is to streamline your use of the store. Cookies can not read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
3. The entity setting KillVir.eu cookies on your device is the company:
- remember how you have customised your use of our site, such as your preferred currency or language and to optimize your usage of the site e.g. a cookie which recognises if your browser supports specific technology features;
- collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website;
- help us recognise you as a unique user so that you do not have to input your details multiple times (after logon) as you move between our pages;
5. There are two main types of cookies: session cookies - temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session eg. when you leave the site; and persistent cookies - cookies that are stored on your device between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognise" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
6. Types of cookies we can use on our site:
- necessary cookies - essential to make our store work correctly, eg. allowing you to authenticate;
- performance cookies - they collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages are visited most often;
- functionality cookies - these cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or currency) and tailor the website to fit your needs;
- advertising cookies - these cookies gather information about your browsing habits. They do this in order to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they don't usually know who you are.
7. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet software browsing settings. It may also be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer enabling you to decide whether to accept or reject the cookie.
8. As our cookies allow you to access some of our website’s features we recommend that you leave cookies enabled. Otherwise, if cookies are disabled, it may mean that you experience reduced functionality or will be prevented from using this site altogether.